The course covers all requirements and standards of Government
and Private Security agencies for operators that may need to operate in High-Risk Zones. The content is based on the most recognized worldwide programs with an optimized duration of 80 hours.
- Working as a close protection operative;
- Tactics and techniques while working on foot or mobile, alone or information;
- Structure of the CP team;
- Duties and responsibilities of each one of the team members;
- Conflict management;
- Identification of hostile surveillance and anti-surveillance measures;
- Risk mitigation measures;
- Planning and preparing of a CP task;
- Pistol and Rifle shooting with 400 hundred rounds included.
- Security driving.
The training is delivered by distance learning, online training sessions, and a minimum of 32 hours of practical exercises. The practical sessions and testing require the physical presence of the students in our training facilities in Bulgaria! All the rest could be done live by online sessions or by distance learning.
The package includes the training, the government certificate, and the supplementary EUROPASS document. The quantity of two hundred rounds of ammo for handgun and two hundred rounds of ammo for rifle is included in the training package.
Price 1150 €